- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public lecture by Charles Esche / Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / The Salon of the MoCAB, Wednesday, 06.11.2019 at 6 p.m.
- Public Lecture by Branislav Jakovljević / Marina Abramović "The Cleaner" / MoCAB, Sunday, 27.10.2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- Public lecture by Valerio Del Baglivo / Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / The Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 28, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Film screening and discussion about "The Curator's Room - Igor Zabel: How to Make Art Visible" / The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 6 p.m.
MoCAB and MoCAV are celebrating 5,000 visitors to the exhibition “Action forms”
Photography: Bojana Janjić / MoCAB
MoCAB and MoCAV are celebrating 5,000 visitors to “Action forms” the retrospective exhibition of Ilija Šoškić. The Acting Director, Slobodan Nakarada and the exhibition curator, Dr. Zoran Erić welcomed the 5000th visitor, Mrs. Jelisava Leskovar from Maribor, a retired art teacher. Jelisava received a special gift from the Museum and free entry to the exhibition.