- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Working hours for forthcoming holidays
- The museum has reopened
- Museum is closed
- Change in working hours
MoCAB performance art film programTalk programs | 09.04.2021
VestAndPage. Anam Cara – Mirror in the Mirror (2020). Still from the film. Courtesy the artist
Monday, 12th April Sala Protic MoCAB, 4 pm
· 1.2. Anam Cara – Mirror in the Mirror by VestAndPage /AC collective (2020) 1h 30min
· Ron Athey – Jon John – Paul King: Film and video selection 2h 26min 09sec 2h 26min
3.4.– Hallelujah! Ron Athey: A Story of Deliverance – by Catherine Saalfield Gund (1998) 1h 30min
5.6.– Ron Athey - St. Sebastien at 50 – performance with Ron Athey, Russel Mac Ewan & Jon John (2012) 9min
7.8.– Hearts in sorrow: A Story Of Ashura In Iran – by Paul King & Jon John (2016) 29min, 12 sec
9.10.– Love on me – performance by Jon John (2017) 7min 25sec
11.12.– Entering The Forest of Acephale – performance on video by Ron Athey (2019) for Jon John Estate (2019) 10min, 25sec
The screenings are free.
Due to epidemiological measures visitors are required to properly use safety masks and keep a distance of at least nine square meters.
Program partners: Italian Cultural Institute and Austrian Cultural Forum.