- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public lecture by Valerio Del Baglivo / Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / The Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 28, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Film screening and discussion about "The Curator's Room - Igor Zabel: How to Make Art Visible" / The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Public Lecture by Marco Scontini/ The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?/ Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Children’s week at MoCAB
Museum in motion
The project Museum
in motion is composed of several monographic and theme-centred exhibitions
based on the works from the Museum’s different collections and is intended for
display throughout museums and other museological type of institutions in
Serbia and the region, while the Museum’s building situated at Ušće (New
Belgrade) is under reconstruction. With this project the Museum maintains the
continuity in representing the works from its collections, intensifies its collaboration
with relevant institutions, and acquaints the broader cultural public in