- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Safety measures in MoCAB’s exhibition spaces
- Opening of the exhibition "Reflections of our time: Acquisitions of the Museum of Contemporary Art 1993-2019" on June 27, 2020 at the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Legacy of Čolaković
- MoCAB offers a free colouring book for all ages
- Free screening of the film "Man Ray and the Shakespearean Equations" on the MoCAB website and youtube channel until May 17, 2020
This programme is intended for teachers of primary and secondary schools who put into practice up-to-date methods of teaching drawing on integrative subjects and resources from their environment.
Conducted in the framework of educational programmes of the Museum of Contemporary Art, the research of the possibilities of introducing the Museum’s collections into the educational process within the development-oriented concepts of the MoCAB Children’s club (education programme for children between 5 and 15 years of age) and the MoCAB Youth club (education programme for secondary school students), demonstrated that the participation of the Museum’s collections in the learning process based on integrative and interdisciplinary principle opens up a place within the school curriculum for the direct communication between museums and schools. In this sense, this programme examines concrete models of working with students which comply to a curricular-type of education course, and it also develops new modes of working with schools.
- “Opened doors” programme facilitates the direct communication between the Museum (various museum resources) and schools. Each working day, from 10:00 to 14:00, on prior announcement, the teachers are given the opportunity to make an appointment for the consultations with the Museum’s curator-pedagogist having to do with the realisation of the parts of their educational activities at the Museum.
- “Seminar: using artwork as a tool in the framework of active education process in primary and secondary education” (accreditation number 264 in the Catalogue of the programme of permanent professional improvement of teachers, educators, professional associates and directors for the school year of 2011/2012, issued by the Institute for improvement of education and upbringing)