- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Projects of the MoCAB Department of Art Documentation
- ANNOUNCEMENT: The Salon of the MoCAB is closed for visitors
- Opening of the exhibition "Missing Stories: Forced Labour under Nazi Occupation. An Artistic Approach" / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 21.02.2020 at 7 p.m.
- Final day of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner” / MoCAB
The project is concieved as a multiple-year investigation into the role of the Non-Aligned Movement as an active agent of the international relations during the Cold War and within the emancipatory heritage of such supranational model of international cooperation for todays globalised art, culture, and politics. The project’s public presentations, in the form of film projections, panel discussions and lectures, printed publications and documentary exhibitions, will aim at providing the full perspective on the historical role of the Movement, and shedding light on the ways of cultural and economic exchanges, as well as diverse types of collaboration in the processes of modernisation of its member-countries.