- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- MoCAB offers a free colouring book for all ages
- Free screening of the film "Man Ray and the Shakespearean Equations" on the MoCAB website and youtube channel until May 17, 2020
- BITTER MEDICINE #01 by :MENTALKLINIK
- Free screening of the film "She is the other gaze" from May 5, 2020
About Legacy of Čolaković
The Gallery was opened for public in December 1980, and is situated at 2 Rodoljuba Čolakovića St., a building bequeathed by Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković to the city of Belgrade, which, in turn, conferred its management to the Museum. In the framework of the Legacy there is a collection of 92 works by the most renowned Yugoslav artists, and also a collection of antique furniture, oriental carpets, glassware and porcelain, which complements the overall interior setting. The catalogue of the Gallery’s collection was published in 1980. In 2010, the Gallery underwent adaptation and was turned into a multi-purpose space designed to host various events and activities. During the reconstruction of the building at Ušće this space operates as a micro-museum dedicated to the realisation of diverse programmes from the field of modern and contemporary art, design, architecture, and film.