- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Promotion of the Salon of the MoCAB exhibition catalogues / Salon of the MoCAB, Monday, 09.12.2019 at 6 p.m.
- Public lecture by Svetlana Racanović / Marina Abramović "The Cleaner" / MoCAB, Monday, December 2, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the solo exhibition "Silent talk/ Nemi govor" by Lana Vasiljević / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, November 22, 2019 at 7 p.m.
- Public Lecture by Jelena Vesić / Marina Abramović "The Cleaner" / MoCAB, Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
About Legacy of Čolaković
The Gallery was opened for public in December 1980, and is situated at 2 Rodoljuba Čolakovića St., a building bequeathed by Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković to the city of Belgrade, which, in turn, conferred its management to the Museum. In the framework of the Legacy there is a collection of 92 works by the most renowned Yugoslav artists, and also a collection of antique furniture, oriental carpets, glassware and porcelain, which complements the overall interior setting. The catalogue of the Gallery’s collection was published in 1980. In 2010, the Gallery underwent adaptation and was turned into a multi-purpose space designed to host various events and activities. During the reconstruction of the building at Ušće this space operates as a micro-museum dedicated to the realisation of diverse programmes from the field of modern and contemporary art, design, architecture, and film.