- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Working hours for forthcoming holidays
- The museum has reopened
- Museum is closed
- Change in working hours
Performans art film programProgramme | 23.04.2021
Monday, 26th April Sala Protic, Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade, 4pm
Balkan premiere Lydia Lunch: The War is never over (2019) - by Beth B 1h
After that, to close this cycle of films, Serbian young performance artists will have the opportunity to present videos of their performances created especially for this occasion, in the following order:
• Bojana Brankovic, “33” (2021)
• Ivana Ranisavljević, “Tragovi mekog pisma” (2021)
• Alex Zain, “Intimate Depression” (2021), “Apartments We Wrongly Called Home” (2021), “A Poem for the Rays of Light Coming Through the Window in the Morning” (2021)
The performance art film program at MSUB was designed by the International Venice Performance Arts Week in cooperation with the artist Marta Jovanović and is supported by the Italian Institute of Culture and the Austrian Cultural Forum.
The films are without subtitles.
Due to the latest epidemiological measures, the maximum number of visitors for screening is twenty, so it is required to announce by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors are required to properly use safety masks and keep a distance.