- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Projects of the MoCAB Department of Art Documentation
- ANNOUNCEMENT: The Salon of the MoCAB is closed for visitors
- Opening of the exhibition "Missing Stories: Forced Labour under Nazi Occupation. An Artistic Approach" / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 21.02.2020 at 7 p.m.
- Final day of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner” / MoCAB
Projects of the MoCAB Department of Art Documentation
The project Read about... represents an electronic reading room containing the most exhaustive bibliographies that include complete texts about artists and art events in the region of former Yugoslavia. The electronic reading room offers access to photo documentation kept in the Department of Art Documentation. In the reading room you can find the newspaper archive with texts about the Museum since its foundation, as well as Museum publications. Additionally, you can find texts about Sava Šumanović, Petar Lubarda, Nadežda Petrović and avant-garde art.
European Context of the Serbian Surrealism
The underlying idea of the project European context of the Serbian Surrealism consists of utilizing the capacities provided by collections, archives, and libraries, which keep the artworks and documentation related to Surrealism in the most professional and thorough way. The project’s main objective is to propel the exploration, collection, and presentation of the entirety of the cultural heritage related to Serbian and European Surrealism in one place, with an emphasis on exploration, education, and communication.