- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Safety measures in MoCAB’s exhibition spaces
- Opening of the exhibition "Reflections of our time: Acquisitions of the Museum of Contemporary Art 1993-2019" on June 27, 2020 at the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Legacy of Čolaković
- MoCAB offers a free colouring book for all ages
- Free screening of the film "Man Ray and the Shakespearean Equations" on the MoCAB website and youtube channel until May 17, 2020
Projects of the MoCAB Department of Art Documentation
The project Read about... represents an electronic reading room containing the most exhaustive bibliographies that include complete texts about artists and art events in the region of former Yugoslavia. The electronic reading room offers access to photo documentation kept in the Department of Art Documentation. In the reading room you can find the newspaper archive with texts about the Museum since its foundation, as well as Museum publications. Additionally, you can find texts about Sava Šumanović, Petar Lubarda, Nadežda Petrović and avant-garde art.
European Context of the Serbian Surrealism
The underlying idea of the project European context of the Serbian Surrealism consists of utilizing the capacities provided by collections, archives, and libraries, which keep the artworks and documentation related to Surrealism in the most professional and thorough way. The project’s main objective is to propel the exploration, collection, and presentation of the entirety of the cultural heritage related to Serbian and European Surrealism in one place, with an emphasis on exploration, education, and communication.