- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public lecture by Charles Esche / Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / The Salon of the MoCAB, Wednesday, 06.11.2019 at 6 p.m.
- Public Lecture by Branislav Jakovljević / Marina Abramović "The Cleaner" / MoCAB, Sunday, 27.10.2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- Public lecture by Valerio Del Baglivo / Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / The Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 28, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Film screening and discussion about "The Curator's Room - Igor Zabel: How to Make Art Visible" / The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 6 p.m.
Public Lecture by Marina Abramović, retrospective exhibition "The Cleaner" / MoCAB, 28.09.2019 at 6 p.m.Talk programs | 28.09.2019
Marina Abramović, The Artist is Present (2010) Photography by Marco Anelli. Courtesy of the Marina Abramović Archives
As part of the retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner”, the artist Marina Abramović will hold a public lecture in front of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Belgrade on September 28, 2019 at 6 p.m.
Only ticket holders will be able to attend the lecture. The ticket number is limited, and each person can take a maximum of two tickets.
The lecture will be the artist’s gift to all lovers of art, Marina Abramović will share with the audience her vast experience, by presenting her artistic approach and achievements.
The free tickets are only valid for the public lecture, tickets for the exhibition “The Cleaner” will be sold at their regular price.
There are no more tickets available for Marina Abramović's public lecture.