- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Change in working hours and safety measures in MoCAB’s exhibition spaces
- Opening of the exhibition "Reflections of our time: Acquisitions of the Museum of Contemporary Art 1993-2019" on June 27, 2020 at the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Legacy of Čolaković
- MoCAB offers a free colouring book for all ages
- Free screening of the film "Man Ray and the Shakespearean Equations" on the MoCAB website and youtube channel until May 17, 2020
The Museum of Contemporary Art was closed for public in 2007 due to the adaptation, reconstruction and extension of its building at Ušće. The project was devised so as to integrate current approaches in designing sophisticated systems of museum technology, first and foremost concerning the microclimatic optimisations of the building itself. The first phase of the reconstruction, adaptation and extension was partly completed in 2010. It involved fixing the roof, basement facilities (depot, workshops, conservation-restoration ateliers and technical maintenance unit), as well as the dislocation of the energy supply unit (electrical substation) from the Museum’s basement into a brand new facility. The next phase of the reconstruction will bring about the complete interior remake, the setting up of the new electric wiring, and the refurbishment of the Museum’s façade.