- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Promotion of the Salon of the MoCAB exhibition catalogues / Salon of the MoCAB, Monday, 09.12.2019 at 6 p.m.
- Public lecture by Svetlana Racanović / Marina Abramović "The Cleaner" / MoCAB, Monday, December 2, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the solo exhibition "Silent talk/ Nemi govor" by Lana Vasiljević / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, November 22, 2019 at 7 p.m.
- Public Lecture by Jelena Vesić / Marina Abramović "The Cleaner" / MoCAB, Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
A special section within the library is made up of the collection of rare editions encompassing the most important publications from the first half of the 20th century: the avant-garde editions such as the magazine Zenit and other Zenitist publications (Arhipenko nova plastika (Archipenko―New Plasticism), Manifest (The Manifesto), Istočni greh (Eastern Sin) by Ljubomir Micić), Crveni petao (Red Rooster) and Tumbe (Toombeh) by Branko Ve Poljanski, and other), the Surrealist editions (Nemenikuće/Ćirilo i Metodije (Nemenikuće/Cyril & Methodius) by Aleksandar Vučo, Turpituda by Marko Ristić, magazines Nemoguće (Impossible), Nadrealizam danas i ovde (Surrealism Here and Now), Putevi (Roads), Svedočanstva (Testimonies), and other), and also the lithograph series Ribari (Fishermen) by Mirko Kujačić (1934), along several series of drawings by Ljubomir Ivanović (created from 1931 to 1935).
From the period during and immediatly after the WWII, the most important editions include Jama (The Pit) by Ivan Goran Kovačić, illustrated by Edo Murtić and Zlatko Prica, and 12 woodcut series Za slobodu (For Freedom) by Đorđe Andrejević Kun.