- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- MoCAB offers a free colouring book for all ages
- Free screening of the film "Man Ray and the Shakespearean Equations" on the MoCAB website and youtube channel until May 17, 2020
- BITTER MEDICINE #01 by :MENTALKLINIK
- Free screening of the film "She is the other gaze" from May 5, 2020
The Croatian Society of Art Historians visits MoCAB
Photography: Bojana Janjić / MoCAB
On Saturday, October 27th, the Museum of Contemporary Art at Ušće was visited by the Croatian Society of Art Historians. MoCAB’s Acting Director, Slobodan Nakarada and curator Msc Mišela Blanuša welcomed president, Dr. Zvonko Maković and thirty-five experts from across Croatia. Together they discussed MoCAB’s activities over the past year, from the reconstruction process of the building at Ušće to the realization of the first exhibition in the renovated building, “Sequences. Art of Yugoslavia and Serbia from the collection of the Museum of Contemporary Art”. Additionally, they talked about the retrospective exhibition of Ilija Šoškić “Action Forms”, that was done in collaboration with the Museum of Contemporary Art Vojvodina and is currently exhibited in Belgrade and Novi Sad. Given the fact that the MoCAB collection contains significant artworks from the former republics of Yugoslavia, the parties discussed the possibility of future collaborations as well as the strengthening of the relationships and networks between museums and cultural institutions in the region.