- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Projects of the MoCAB Department of Art Documentation
- ANNOUNCEMENT: The Salon of the MoCAB is closed for visitors
- Opening of the exhibition "Missing Stories: Forced Labour under Nazi Occupation. An Artistic Approach" / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 21.02.2020 at 7 p.m.
- Final day of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner” / MoCAB
Working hours during the holiday season
During the holiday season the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art will be closed on January 1, 2020.
MoCAB is currently holding the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner” that runs until January 20, 2020, while the Salon of the MoCAB is holding the Lana Vasiljević solo exhibition “Silent talk” that runs until February 3, 2020.